The main factor of prosperity and successful development in any business is human factor. That is qualified, competent and professional staff composition. It is quite hard to support required level of labor forces and it makes up serious expense item.
Information technology outsourcing or ITO is a company's outsourcing of computer or Internet related work, such as programming, to other companies. It is used in reference to business process outsourcing or BPO, which is the outsourcing of the work that does not require much of technical skills. IT outsourcing refers to outsourcing all or parts of IT functions to an external party. Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) term can be seen as a subset of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Outsourcing is useful in cases when it is necessary to allure regular staff for specified project realization. It is useless to allure employers for permanent job but qualified personnel need is not decreasing of this. Successful decision of this problem is outsourcing when company as though takes appropriate employers at lease and pays specified sum for this.
Outsourcing allows internal teams to focus their activities on specific business objectives for growth. This is the possibility to transfer non-standard and non-specific business processes to those who have been doing this professionally. The reasons for IT outsourcing include lack of resources and cost reduction. IT Outsourcing is sometimes called IT Enabled Services (ITES). The key factor in the use of outsourcing is financial: external organizations will be paid only for the resources directly used for the automation of specified processes. IT outsourcing benefit is especially great for the automation events occurring once, from time to time or unexpectedly.
Benefits of staff outsourcing
• Provision of necessary professional staff
• Cost reduction
• Involvement staff for project work
• Involvement of employees in the regions without opening representative offices and branches
• Increase the company's profit per employee
Company acquires a number of advantages:
• Lower cost of business processes service.
• Improving the quality of non-core activities.
• Optimizes its activities focusing resources on its core business.
Service IT-Outsourcing allows you to use the expertise of professionals, reduce risk and lower costs, increasing return on investment.
Benefits of IT-services outsourcing:
• Monthly planed payments that simplifies financial planning.
• Money is transferred outside organization
• No additional costs for holiday.
• Do not pay taxes on employees' wages.
• No need to invest to organize the workplaces for IT-department employees
• No need to look for, where to buy the computers, office equipment, supplies and software. You get all this delivered to the office.
• Financial advantage- by accelerating the realization of your goals and minimize downtime due to failures in the office computer technology.
• You get a faster result by the introduction of exhaust service schemes.
• Immediate response to a request by the modern approach to the construction of the network and professional staff.
• Do not lose time on the organization and management of the IT department.
• Do not have time loss during the holidays and illness of employees of IT-department.
• Do not spend time on employee retention, the search for new training.
• Do not run into the problem of key employees leaving IT-department.
• Company prepares a development plan and a clear pattern of interaction, so the development is faster.
• Get reports for a specified period of time.
"Outstaffing" - Outstaffing means some kind of «cazualization». That means that company’s employers because of objective financially and organizationally reasons locate themselves in establishment of provider-company but actually they stay on their previous working places. One and another service now has innovative tone and not so used for the small business. However, in spite of this its popularity grows and recruitment agencies consider as due to include their provision in price-list. company - provider
• Reduce administrative costs of maintenance of personnel administration, payroll, pay taxes, registration and payment of sick leave, holidays;
• Save time spent on personnel management;
• Reduce staff without loss of qualified personnel;
• Hiring of workers in the regions without opening a branch.
• Temporary hiring workers for a particular project